- Mental Illnesses
- Finding Answers
- Recovery Stories
- NARSAD Grants & Prizes
- Apply for a NARSAD Grant
- Our Scientific Council
- NARSAD Young Investigator Grant
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Grants
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Grant
- Klerman & Freedman Prizes
- Outstanding Achievement Prizes
- Productive Lives Awards
- Productive Lives Nomination Form
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Get Involved
We collect no personal information about you without your knowledge when you visit this site, although you may choose to provide this information to us in specific instances. However, we do collect and store certain information automatically:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g., 123.456.789.012), whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you visit (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page)
- the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site.
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. This information is NOT shared with anyone beyond the support staff for this web site, except when required by law enforcement investigation, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
Please be assured that we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any personal information we receive from you. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encrypt all information that you submit in conducting a donation using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. This Web site has a current Network Solutions Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
You may contact our office at the address and phone number listed in the Contact page or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, should you wish to review or correct any personal information you have chosen to provide our organization.