"It's not a walk in the park, it's a walk in the sky"
For photos from Kite Fest,
please visit our Facebook page
The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation announces the 2012 Kite Fest for Healthy Minds in Coney Island on the Beach & Boardwalk at Stillwell Avenue on Sunday, October 14th. Join us to fly kites and raise funds for research and recovery, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Rain or Shine.
The event will feature:
• Big Kite Flight Show presented by Kite enthusiast, Michael Niven
• Sand Castle Building and lessons by Matt from “Sand Masters" featured on The Travel Channel
• Kite Decorating for the kids with Charles from “Let’s Fly Kites”
• Music – Refreshments – and the Boardwalk rides are open to the public
• Prizes will be awarded to top fundraisers
• Kites awarded to any individual nationwide that raises $50 or more