- Mental Illnesses
- Finding Answers
- Recovery Stories
- NARSAD Grants & Prizes
- Apply for a NARSAD Grant
- Our Scientific Council
- NARSAD Young Investigator Grant
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Grants
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Grant
- Klerman & Freedman Prizes
- Outstanding Achievement Prizes
- Productive Lives Awards
- Productive Lives Nomination Form
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Get Involved
You are hereGet Involved ›
Named Lecture Sponsorship
Sponsor a “Meet the Scientist: Virtual Q&A Webinar” with Leading Scientists from around the globe who discuss recent mental illness research and implications for treatment.
Sponsor a single webinar for $2,500.
Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
Sponsor a “Young Investigator's Symposium Address” through our symposia series that feature some of the brightest and most innovative new scientists working in the field.
Sponsor a single address for $5,000.
For an example of a sponsored lecture, see the Goria Neidorf Memorial Lecture.