Time Table for NARSAD Grant Applications:
|Grant:||*Time Table For Open Applications:|
|NARSAD Young Investigator Grants||January - February|
|NARSAD Independent Investigator Grants||November - December|
|NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Grants||Applications in Process:
Due by 7/1/14 11:59 PM EDT.
* These dates indicate when the call for each NARSAD Grant application begins. All dates are subject to change. Email solicitations will be sent out before the open call for all NARSAD Grant applications. To join our email solicitation list please contact us.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2014 NARSAD DISTINGUISHED INVESTIGATOR. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2014 BY 11:59 PM EDT. If you have any questions please contact us.
Annual Outstanding Achievement Prizes
- Lieber Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Schizophrenia Research
- Goldman-Rakic Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Colvin Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Mood Disorders Research
- Ruane Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Research
|Prize:||Announcements/Solicitations Sent:||Prizes Awarded In:|
|Outstanding Achievement Prizes||April - May||October in New York City|
|Klerman & Freedman Prizes||March - April||July in New York City|
- The acceptance of nominations for the Annual Outstanding Achievement Prizes generally take place during the months of April – May. Please contact Sho Tin Chen, Grants Manager at email@example.com for more information. *Currently under review.
Klerman & Freedman Prizes
- In 2015, we will be accepting applications for our Klerman & Freedman Prizes from our pool of 2012 NARSAD Young Investigator Grantees.
Common NARSAD Grantee Questions – Applies to all NARSAD Grants
- Can I request for a late start for my grant?
Please note that you may request a revised start date for your grant with an interval of either 6 months or 1 year.
- Is it possible to transfer my grant to another institution?
Yes, if you would like to transfer your grant to another institution please click here for more information.
- Can I make revisions to my original budget?
Yes, changes can be made to your original budget proposal please contact us for more information.
- Can I extend my project date past my project end date?
Yes, you are able to extend your project end date for an interval of either 6 months or 1 year. Please make this request 3 months before your scheduled end date. If you would like to extend your project end date please contact us for more information.